All you need to know, and more…
Our open-air arena is fully seated, please check your tickets for information about the gate opening and show start times.
We ask that you bring just one medium sized bag per person to the event, this will greatly assist with our security checks. We do not have cloakroom facilities at the event.
The event is outdoors, please check the weather forecast before you arrive and dress accordingly!
Weds, Thurs & Fri
Gates open 6pm. Show ends 10pm (approx)
Early show Gates open 2pm. Show ends 5:30pm (approx)
Late show Gates open 6pm. Show ends 10:15pm (approx)
Early show Gates open 3pm. Show ends 6:30pm (approx)
Late show Gates open 6pm. Show ends 10:15pm (approx)
We will be running this event in line with current Government guidance for outdoor events.
- Do I need to print my tickets? You do not need to print your tickets, even if you have purchased a 'Print At Home' ticket. Our ticket scanners can read the barcodes of tickets stored on your phone as well as physical tickets.
- I haven’t received an email with my tickets on them, what should I do? First, check your spam! If you have no luck there contact your ticket provider directly (SEE Tickets are our primary provider). Have ready all of your booking information and they will be able to send you through your tickets.
- The line-up of my show has changed, what should i do? Every endeavour is made to deliver the original line-up, if a comedian is no longer able to perform, due to reasons beyond our control, we make every effort to replace them with an act we consider to be of a similar calibre. We will contact all ticket-holders when there has been a significant change to their show.
- Are chairs provided? Yes! Leave your picnic chairs at home, our seated arena awaits.
- Is there an age limit? Our shows carry an age limit of 16+, under 18’s accompanied by an adult. You may be refused entry if our staff think you are under 16, so please bring ID if you’re concerned. This age policy applies to babes-in-arms too. We do not offer refunds to ticket-holders who are denied entry. Apologies to all you younger comedy fans out there!
- Can I bring my own water into the event? Yes, but we ask that you use a transparent container to help speed up our security checks.
- You’re sold out! Where can I apply for returns? Check our facebook page. Anyone who can’t make it to a show may try to pass on their tickets via our facebook page. Do not buy tickets from external sources as they may not be accepted on the door.
- I need to organise the babysitter - what exact time is my favourite comedian performing? We do not give out specific timings of comedians. Your tickets however will provide information on the event open and show start times, we estimate that our multi-bill shows last approximately 2.5hrs.
- Can I bring my dog / cat / parrot? Unfortunately not. Assistance animals are welcome, but please contact us ahead of your show to organise.
- Can I bring an umbrella? Yes, but please refrain from using an umbrella during the show as this will block the view of your fellow comedy-lovers. If there is a shower forecast please bring a waterproof, thankfully our line-up is so good that no amount of rain will dampen our spirits!
- I have booked for more than one show in a day - must I leave the audience arena in between my shows? Yes, so that we can prepare for the next show we must empty the audience arena between shows. Thanks in advance for your understanding. If you are one of our accessibility ticket holders please speak with a member of our team when you arrive and they will be able to assist.
- I’m running late, is this a problem? We ask you to please check your tickets and allow yourself plenty of time. Latecomers may have to wait until the next interval to take to their seats.
- Can I bring a picnic? Afraid not. We ask that you do not try to bring food or drink into the event, if you do you will be asked to leave it outside. But worry not, our bars and street-food stalls are on hand to keep your taste buds as tickled as your sides.
- It’s outdoors, can I smoke? We have dedicated smoking areas with ashtrays provided, the seated arena is a no-smoking (or vaping!) zone.
- Cash or card? We operate a cash-less site. All walk-up ticket bookings must be made online via our website and our bars and street-food traders only accept cards.
- My show has been cancelled thanks to extreme weather, what happens next? Our shows will go ahead regardless of the weather, however in the unlikely event that a show is cancelled due to severe weather, a refund of the face value ticket price will be processed within 14 days of the event date.
If you still have a query please contact us.
If you would like to attend a show with a group of 20+ please contact us and we’ll help make the arrangements.
LAUGHTERAMA strives to be accessible and inclusive;
- We offer a limited number of complimentary essential companion tickets for those who cannot attend the event on their own.
- Our access seating is close to the accessible toilet whilst not being out-of-view of the stage or screens.
- We are able to accommodate wheelchair users by simply removing our chairs: there is plenty of space to manoeuvre and be comfortable.
- If needed you can avoid the queue system and enter via our access gate.
- The access toilet does not require a RADAR key and is approximately 30m from the access seating.
- Assistance animals are permitted: we will require proof of their registered status. Please contact us in advance if you will be bringing an assistance animal so that we can make appropriate arrangements.
- Upon arrival, staff will ask to see proof of disability so please bring it with you.
- Blue Badge holders can park for free without a time limit in residents' parking areas.
- There are no steps at the event, and any cables are covered with a ramp.
- There are flashing lights but no strobe effects.
- If you have a medical reason to bring your own food or drink to the event, please get in touch to let us know and our staff can facilitate that.
- If you need a quiet space away from the arena during your time at the event, please speak to any member of staff who will be happy to assist you.
If you require any more information, please email us with the subject header ACCESS or contact SEE Customer Services.
We’re looking for enthusiastic and dedicated individuals to join our Front of House and Bar teams. If you’re interested in finding out more pop us an email, along with your CV, and we’ll be in touch soon!